Well, I guess it's time = to sign off the list until we make it to our new home in Santa Cruz, CA.  We'll = be leaving from Roanoke, VA on Sunday with a very full Vanagon as we are = only bringing for a family of 4 what will fit in the van.  So, if you = see a blue 89 Wolfsburg with a black Thule luggage carrier on top and two bikes = either on the tailgate or the roof, by all means flag us down.  Only known = stops will be Nashville, TN and Jackson Hole, WY.  May make it to Ely, = MN.  Other than that we'll just be looking for any interesting spots in between.   I'll either be back on looking for help or writing = from Santa Cruz.

Cheers,
Mark