Did anyone make it to Sacramento's Bug O Rama last weekend????
Weather sucked........high of 101f and humidity about the same....Sacto never has humidity.....
Overall the BOR was ok, but was anyone disapointed with what they paid just to get into the place?????
Overheard Many  folks complaining about how much it cost to just go to BOR.
My family paid $80 (3 adults-1 child) for admission, and overnight camping and we didnt even have a swap space....($40). And the Security Guards (SS) were rude and rifeling through everyones busses and coolers all weekend....
Compaired to other shows, Bugformance is over the top....Kelly Park is a fraction of cost. Gold Country was $7 ea, car entry free, free swap, and entertainment....Plus it was in a nice pretty setting, Sacramento Raceway leaves a lot to be desired....
I realise that it costs a lot to put on an event of the size of BOR and the high cost to rent a drag strip, but come on.....and we dont want the Gestapo hasseling us.....
my 2 cents
Bob Calkins