If there a few of you who remember = my last posting close to a year ago...  here is the update.  =

Me and my 85 Westfalia made it back = to Houston, TX from Moscow Russia in one piece.  But I still have not found a replacement for my door handle since I broke it off two winters ago in = -26C weather (but I am real good at opening the passenger door and opening = from the inside, while standing on the outside).    My wife had a = few accidents in Moscow, but she managed only to break the  plastic bumper cover off.   One accident involved a = Mercedes 600 which was not so lucky, the other with a Lada that crushed like an = aluminum can.  My van must have a guardian angel.  (no I don't have = brush guards, ...yet).

Anyways....

------

I need for my '85:  =

1. Door handle for sliding door   (this is = the shorter stubby model)
2. Handle for front window crank (with screw and = plastic cover is possible)
3. Two rear shocks for extra heavy = gate (What do they put in these gates?  My 82 gate
          &nbs= p; was about half the weight)
4. Front right bumper cover (I think same as rear = left ?? )
5. Plastic bubble sunroof/vent thing.

6. Someone to recommend to me how to replace all my = locks (they all rusted on the
          &nbs= p; way back over the = ocean.)

Nice to have list:
6. Two Cup holders (low priority, but my kids love = to play with them, and break them).
7. Two front speaker for the front door (just in = case someone wants to give me a package
        = deal)
8. Brush guards like = those rich people who drive Range Rovers (and Chevy pick-ups)

Thanks,

Mike
281-244-8181
lutomski@concentric.net