Vanaganders,

That is a most beautiful Canadian Caravel. It is an absolute shame that these vehicles are no longer made here in the states. We really need them!!

I'm still tweeked that can't find my Multi!! (Especially after the major breakdown I had with my 253K mile truck last week.) I knoooooow ur out there somewhere!!

Terry

--
"Even the longest journey begins with one step." - Old Buddhist Proverb