List members,
I'm relatively = new to the list and a Westy Wannabe. I'm = looking everywhere for a 89-91 Westy, road = ready, with auto trans and AC. I'm looking = outside of the midwest "salt belt" = to try to find a Westy that hasn't already = started to rust so this requires me to either: = #1 fly to the Westy and drive it back or = #2 have it shipped to me (in Iowa). I've = never tried shipping a vehicle and don't = have a clue where to start. Your help would = be appreciated.
P.S. If you know of a = "choice" vehicle FS like I described = please give a holler! TIA
Jim
'91 Passat = GL wagon
'66 restored beetle
jfritz@decorah.k12.ia.us