Friends,
After a recent = posting asking about buying a California = Westy and shipping it back to Iowa, I had = conflicting reports about doing this because = some said it was a bad idea due to all of = the Emissions equipment on it. They said = it was a pain to keep tuned properly because = of this. Others said that the Vanagon was = able to pass CA emissions standards without = any additional equipment. Which one is = it? I may still look in California for another = vehicle and would like the low-down.
Jim
319-382-3705

jfritz@decorah.k12.ia.us