Has anyone found a effective way of = keeping mice out of their Westy? I have an '84 Westphalia, water cooled, that seems = to draw mice as soon as I park in a campground. Food is always tightly secured, = yet the mice come in through the dash and run around inside all night. They = climb up the tires, next I see them coming down from the dash area. Recently, I = stayed up and set traps. By morning I had a pile of 15 mice. Does anyone know if 12 v. = ultra-sonic pest repelling devices are available? I've tried to caulk as = many holes in the dash as I can reach. All suggestions are welcome. Thanks.