hi,
recently bought a pewter vw logo keychain at my local dealership. it's about an inch or so in diameter-$5.95 looks really cool hanging from the rearview mirror (tastefully).

TonyD
'87GL

Alan Bosch wrote:

Bought a couple silver and blue metal VW keychains from a FLAPS, probably

10 or 12 years ago.  Found them quite by chance when picking up some Bosch

wiper blades.  Pep Boys, Auto Zone, Parts America, or other national chain

might carry them, probably as a point of sale item.

Too, I got a Bosch gap tool key chain, emblazoned with the Bosch name and

logo.  For obvious reasons...

Alan Bosch, aka Ever the Wannabus

Presently:     '92 Passat CL

Formerly:      '69, '71, '73 Bugs