I have a nice area for the cats to lay around on right near the van and have frequently had to chase them out of the van in the morning. No sign of mice.

Joseph Roy wrote:

 Has anyone found a effective way of keeping mice out of their Westy? I have an '84 Westphalia, water cooled, that seems to draw mice as soon as I park in a campground. Food is always tightly secured, yet the mice come in through the dash and run around inside all night. They climb up the tires, next I see them coming down from the dash area. Recently, I stayed up and set traps. By morning I had a pile of 15 mice. Does anyone know if 12 v. ultra-sonic pest repelling devices are available? I've tried to caulk as many holes in the dash as I can reach. All suggestions are welcome. Thanks.