Stebro *now* has Stainless Steel = mufflers *available* for all '87 to '91 Vanagons. Enquiries may be addressed to = vwbus@total.net , orders can be = placed (while waiting for the Vanagon specific phone #) by phoning 1888-8STEBRO.  = We are slowly getting organized for other products like the header piping that = everyone is anxious for - this time, it WILL be available before spring '99. = People can expect a Vanagon-specific website for Stebro products on the total.net = server (only as soon as I can get it done, that is!) and corresponding 888 = phone number. It would be most appreciated if any questions were directed = *only to me* so that the other guys can handle their own product lines more = effectively. Thanks,   John Denis  = P.Eng.