Hi,

This is not mine, but I saw it on a = side street off of Wade Avenue (on the way to my Vanagon mechanic):

Westfalia Camper
Beige
119k mi
$5.8k
year not given, but it was watercooled and had round = headlights
4 spd
Wet oil pan
back wheels at steep camber (is this = normal?)
non-reinforced tires
cheesy after market hubcaps
back end covered with stickers (everything from = "Free Tibet" to "Grateful Dead" to = "Phish")
The inside seemed to be in fairly good shape for its = age.
The outside seemed to look really = worn -- including the moulding strip around the pop-top.

Advertised in the Auto = Trader
(919) 786-9678

I don't know the seller, I am just = posting this to be helpful.
Michael Townsend
townsend@rtp.ericsson.se