I've been reading the = posts about the use of non-toxic RV anti-freeze = to winterize the water supply. Two questions = (probably both dumb) #1 in all seriousness: = why won't Vodka (or Tangueray gin - as = recommended by YauMan Chan) work? As a lover = of vodka martinis, I see this as the most = elegant solution :-) #2 What about just = plain old grain alcohol? If the system = is flushed thoroughly there should be no = apparent long-term damage.

I'd be = interested in other's thoughts because I'm = winterizing my Westy for the first time = this season.

Jim
jfritz@decorah.k12.ia.us