-----Original = Message-----
From: Maurizio Penna <penna@MAGI.COM>
To: = Vanagon@VANAGON.COM <Vanagon@VANAGON.COM>
Dat= e: Wednesday, October 07, 1998 2:07 PM
Subject: 86 = Vanagon Digifant stalling!

I have a problem with my 1986 = VANAGON GL with Digifant fuel injection system.

It always starts and idles with = no problems but after driving for a few minutes, if brought to idle speed, it = will stall.  When it is fully warmed up it idles with no problems.

This is my first fuel injected vehicle and I = don't know what to do.  With a carburated vehicle it would be a matter of adjusting the choke, is there an equivalent setting on the digifant = fuel injection ?

Maurizio Penna
86 VANAGON GL Westy