-----Original = Message-----
From: Michael Sullivan <sullivan@OPENMARKET.COM>To: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM = <Vanagon@VANAGON.COM>
Dat= e: Friday, October 09, 1998 5:24 AM
Subject: Re: FilmStar = for 86-91 Digifant VW Transporter?

Dear = List,

I just got this email from Milford in England.
Does anyone have quick = access to the ECU # for our Digifants?
I'll forward it to them for benefit = of the list.
This sounds promising, don't you = think?

>Hello, thanks for the email.
>
>In theory, FilmStar works with = any Digifant engine, though to be certain we
>would need the = number on the ECU. There may be some differences between
>your ECU's and = ours. Any info you can send would be = useful.
>
>Cheers
>Jan
>www.milford.ndirect.co.uk=
>

>> From: Michael Sullivan <sullivan@OpenMarket.COM>
>> = Dear Milford,
>>
>> Is it possible that the FilmStar = could be modified for 86-91 Digifant
>>"Wasserboxer" VW Transporter (called Vanagon here in the = States)?
>>
>> Many inquiring minds over here would like to = know!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Michael J. Sullivan

Michael J. = Sullivan
Director of Catalog Design