Hi all
This is one of those = "I should've been paying closer attention when..." = questions.
The tell tale smell of = coolant and drips under the van/ centre rear/ lead me (paranoically?) to believe = that perhaps the infamous head gasket leak is starting.
Parallel to the rear = (licence plate) wall, sort of above the line of the muffler there are signs of liquid = dripping from the engine along a metal shoulder secured by a line of bolts. Never = having been in there before and not having a Haynes or Bentley, I trust (fear) = that this is where the heads are located. This vehicle had its heads planed = about 4000 mi ago. Could (should) the heads be leaking so soon?
Hoping that someone can = tell me if I'm on the right track or if some other prognosis is = possible.
Thanks
Leo
Meaford = ON