From: Michael Sullivan <sullivan@OPENMARKET.COM>To: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM = <Vanagon@VANAGON.COM>
Dat= e: 13 October 1998 17:43
Subject: TDI redline?

Dear List,

What is the "redline" of the VW 1.9L TDI? 5000rpm? 5200rpm?

I = need this information in order to estimate whether or not I will need to = change the gearing when I install the TDI in my Syncro next year. Note: I'm = planning on having the trans rebuilt anyway, might as well optimize it to match = the new motor.

Cheers,

Michael J. Sullivan
Director of Catalog Design
Open Market, Inc.