Well, I just went out to check the = mail, and noticed a nice little blue river flowing from the underside of my van (80K).  It's been a week or so since I drove it last.  I am = about 95% sure it is the heads...  I haven't even driven the thing 6k since I = bought it (from the dealer)...

I am going to cry now
anyone want to buy a *couple* P.O.S. = VW's?

what I guess I would like to know = is, has anyone used the Boston Engine heads?  I read the whole write-up on = replacement and searched the archives, but couldn't find any references to anyone = actually using those heads...

Looks like I get to call VW tomorrow

Oh, and please reply to mmages@gie.com if you don't = mind.  I am not on the list anymore, and have more time to check e-mail & stuff = there...

thanks...

Mark
87 Westy
84 Rocco
Maybe I'll just start buying ford = again.... <<sigh>>