Hi again
I received a couple of = kind answers to my query of last week about a coolant leak near the very rear of the = engine. The 2 or 3 respondants basically told me not to worry about heads but to = check pressure tank and connections etc.
The tank and all = connections are dry and clean. The leak is getting more serious. It seems to be coming from = the area under the belts but I can't precisely point to its source. I don't know = enough about components to know whether to suspect heads ?(replaned c. 5000 mi = ago), water pump? (new at same time)...? Any insight?
Thanks
Leo