hello all!
we've just purchased a = 1986 syncro vanagon and so far we're stoked. we have a couple of questions we hope = someone could help us with. we've searched the archives a bit, but any other = info would be most appreciated. there is alot of great tire info ( thanks! ) but we = were wondering about lots of low pressure sand travel under camping load = after much highway travel ( we're planning a trip to baha ) we are also looking for = a good mechanic in the new england area to get us started (syncro experience = would be a bonus ) our vanagon is a non-camper so any camper conversion ideas to = share would be great and we welcome any baha travel tips / info.
looking forward to connecting!
best = regards,
moon & brenda