Re: Congrats! Check it out...was: NEW OWNE   10/19/=

98

the vehicle = was shipped via auto transport company. = $800 from Corpus Christi, TX to NE Iowa. = It would be cheaper shipping it east-west. = I opted for this rather than #1 pay for = the plane fare to get there, #2 have the = "maiden-voyage-shake-down-cruise" = be a 1500 mile redeye, #3 I don't have the = time, and #4 it seemed like the thing to = do. Email me if you need more info.
Jim

Bulley-Hewlett & Associates = wrote:
>On Mon, 19 Oct 1998, Bulley-Hewlett = & Associates wrote:
>> Ron,
>> = Please change my status! I'm no longer = a wannabe but now the proud owner
>> = of an 89 Westy! <<SNIP>>>I = bought it "sight-unseen" over = the internet
>from
>> the PO = in Texas. I had it shipped to Iowa and = it arrived this morning.
>
>Ummmm... = Exactly how is a vehicle "shipped"? = How expensive is it,
>especially when = compared to renting a U-Haul and towing = it several states
>away? (Of course, = I know about the time-saving benefits.)
>Best = regards,
>Sam
>Sam-
>
>Ask = the original writer...I dunno. I would guess = in a boat, get it,
>"shipped". = :)
>
>Gmb

James = L. Fritz
Director of Bands