-----Original Message-----
From: = John Anderson <janderson@IOLINC.NET>
To: = vanagon@VANAGON.COM <vanagon@VANAGON.COM>
Date: = Tuesday, October 20, 1998 7:43 AM
Subject: Re: Fuel lines, one more time...
Funny you should mention the blue hose.  If = I remember from the days when I worked for an independant vw/porsche/audi = repair shop, the blue hose was made specifically to withstand brake = fluid.  BTW: Anyone with a diesel...the hoses between the injectors used a special hose.  It looks like the standard 3mm vacuum hose (braided), but it = has a yellow stripe down the length of it.  This hose is made = specifically for diesel fuel and will last up to 3 times longer from my experience.
Karl Batzler
84 Vanagon