Friends,
Please help = a newbie out on some questions. #1 How = critical is it to have a flue cover (my 89 = Westy didn't come with one), #2 what is = the key for the potable water cover shaped = like? the PO sent something that is a metal = gadget that looks like a golf shoe spike = remover on steroids, #3 did the 89 come = with one table or two? I only got the one = that fits behind the stove but there the = manual shows one that should fit up between = the two driver seats. The PO said it only = came with one. If there are supposed to = be 2, does anyone have a recommendation = about finding one used? if not where could = I get a new one?

James L. Fritz
Director of Bands
Decorah = High School
100 E. Claiborne Drive