Hi all
The last three or four = times I've corresponded privately with listees, it was only to ask where they = lived/ I think it would be useful and interesting if postees would include their = hometown location. Anyone else interested in this aspect?
Regards
Leo
Meaford = ON-
 where the apples = are almost all picked (delicious and spy are still hanging around), Georgian Bay is = beautiful, it snowed a few flakes on Wednesday but will be 21ºC (72ºF = today). Unfortunately most of the resplendent Fall colours are on the ground.
visit Meaford and Fall = colours  at: www.meaford.com