RE: Gas Mileage                              10/28/=

98

Does ANYBODY = else on the list get this kind of mileage? = I'm in total agreement with Bud about the = process vs. the event but I didn't think = Westys were able to get mileage like that. = If so, I'm doing something __seriously__ = wrong in the way I'm driving.
Jim

Budding Rose wrote:
>Josh- = I consistantly get 23 to 26 MPG- 84 Westy = - I drive between 55 and
>65 and at = that speed I can relax- let the rest of = the world go by and
>arrive rested and = relaxed and not too far behind the "fast = drivers". Of
>course in traffic = it is diminished.
>I believe the pleasure = is in the trip- not the first to arrive-- = the
>trip is a process - Arrival is = an event- and you are in deep doo doo if
>you = dont know the dirfference. Drive carefuly. = Bud Yandell

James = L. Fritz
Director of Bands
Decorah High = School
100 E. Claiborne Drive