> missing here.  Do the good puplic servants at the IL = State Police
think all
> Vanagon drivers are on their way to Phish concerts?

Ok that is enough of this crap, I = drive my van to phish shows.  This is the one forum that i figured would not = perpetuate those kind of stereotypes.
and it pisses me off when this whole = seizure disscusion started from the thread that was disscussing the law about = open containers of liquer in your van.  what the hell it's ok to schwill = mass quantities of jd when you get to your camping spot but I can't smoke a = joint at a phish show without getting flack from a bunch of drunk old = farts.  that stuff makes me gag (jd).

sorry that's my friday vent