I don't know what dry ze air is, but there is a = product called Goldenrod that is touted to eliminate dampness, = available from Real Goods (www.realgoods.com or 800-762-7325).  I = have only started using it myself and I don't know if it is causing the = moisture/mold to receded or if that is happening because it is starting = getting cold out.  On any account, it costs $39.95 for a 18" rod = that is plugged in and heats up to 125'F using only 18 watts AC.  =

-----Original Message-----
From:   Anthony L. = Mourkas [mailto:frankenstein@TELPLUS.NET= ]
Sent:   Monday, November 02, 1998 9:01 PM
To:     vanagon@VANAGON.COM
Subject:       = "Dry-Z-Air"

A recent poster mentioned the use of a = desiccant called "Dry-Z-Air" for
removing moisture from inside his = Westy during periods of storage.  Can
anyone explain exactly what this = product is and where a "Dry-Z-Air" or
similar product can be obtained at = what cost?

Thanks,

Tony

Anthony L. Mourkas
Hampden, Maine, USA