On the way home from my new clutch = job, alternator light flickered several times.  Didn't make it home, = broke down.  Absolutely no battery left. Ground cable was hot when I = touched it.  This is a bosch battery only a year old.  It does power = three batteries though so is failure to be expected after only a year?  = Any suggestions will be appreciated.  I did look underneath and the = ground cable from the tranny to frame is tight.  All other cables seem tight.  What would make my ground cable so hot?  Need to go = tow it out of the road now.  Will appreciated any suggestions.

Jim
91 Syncro =