Volks,
Ok, all has been = peachy since I bought my 89 about a month = ago. Several short trips and then it starts = getting cold and snowy around here so I = decide to put it away. Put a chunk of cardboard = under the engine to catch any "little = drops of oil/whatever". Well, needed = to take it out today to get its new Michelins = and voile! on the cardboard is a light brown = watery substance. Doesn't appear to be = oily and doesn't smell sweet but probably = a teapsoon worth in less than a week. I = was dressed up for work so couldn't crawl = underneath it to check it out. Suggestions? = Places/things to look for? Condolences?

Jim
BTW: = had my mechanic check it out and he said = compression was 165 in 3 cylinders and 150 = in 4th. (I think those were the numbers = he quoted me.)

jfritz@decorah.k12.ia.us