Hi,

Last Friday, I posted a lament about = being a new member of the Wasserleaker club.  I put the van on Jackstands = Friday night, so that I could crawl under there first thing Saturday morning.  = The temperature got down to the high 30's (F), so I was rewarded with a = teaspoon of coolant on the port side, and a few drops on the starboard.  If I = looked into the crack between the block and the heat shield, I could see the = lower part of the left gasket was really wet.  I tried to get a picture, but = the best I could do is get a picture of the front of the left head, and not the bottom.  You can see the staining from previous winters.  OK = doctors, how much time do I have?  (Sniffle)  Anyway, I tried to post = this letter with the picture attached, but the friendly Listbot reminded me = that I shouldn't do that.  Therefore, If anybody wants to see some = pictures of leaky hoses and headgaskets, a suspect motor mount, or a filthy shift = linkage, let me know and I will send the pictures to you directly.

Thanks,

Michael Townsend
townsend@rtp.ericsson.se