Listees,

I am not too far from Temecula.  If anyone (Robin Oomkes ?) needs or wants this thing, let me know.

Tom Zhanlon
Palm Springs, CA
84 Westy, 1.9

Blue Eyes wrote:

This is not property and have no affiliation with it, but,
I encountered the following Ebay Auction listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=41254486

Rebuilt VW Diesel Cylinder head

Rebuilt VW Diesel Cylinder Head for a 1500 cc Rabbit or Jetta. Has only about
100 miles on it and has been wrapped in plastic and sitting on shelf in garage
for about 18 months. Comes with injectors. Winning bid pays shipping charges.
Payment by Cashiers check or money order. Call for more details at (909)
694-3953, or e-mail at garyintemecula@lasercom.net

Auction Ends:       11/17/98 12:10:53 PST