The following van was listed in today's Minneapolis Tribune.  Please contact the owner, Bob Eutter, at (612) = 892-3494.  I have not seen the van, but could arrange to inspect it if anyone is = seriously interested.  The van is located in the Minneapolis suburb of = Lakeville, MN.  Usual disclaimers re conflict of interest on my = part.

85 Wolfsburg Westfalia (Multivan), $ 6300, 123K, 4 = speed, rear a/c, pop top with top bed (canvas in good shape), rear seat/bed, table, = rear facing fixed center seat on driver's side, no other camping = equipment.  It has brown exterior and brown corduroy interior, both in good (not = excellent) condition, very minor rust.  Head gaskets done at 94K, no leaks = since, heads replaced by PO prior to that.  Tinted windows, screens on = center windows, hitch w/ hitch mounted bike rack, JVC = stereo/cassette.

Budd Premack
86 Syncro, 73 Super
Minneapolis, MN (Land of Sky-Blue = Waters)