Living in Norway I have both front = and rear locking diffs, and as you might guess, the front lock comes on and off = very quickly as it is easy to introduce different speeds of rotation left and = right via the steering wheel. But the rear diff.......
If youre on ice or snow, I found the = quickest way to get the diff lock to respond is by deliberately losing traction = with a bit too much gas, with the emphasis on a BIT too much, dont be brutal. = This works for me... Dave Perry Syncro 87 Caravelle = (bus)