Thanks for the Eurospec web site. ( = http://www.vanagongti.com/  = ) I was surprised to see a place called Foreign Aid in Albuquerque NM has now = been authorized to do these conversions.  Anyone have any experience = with this shop.  I called them today and they reported that they are just = about finished with their first conversion and everything was going pretty = well.  He did mention that some of the brackets for mounting the alt, power = steering and AC need a little more work from Eurospec.  FWIW

Jim
91 Syncro Camper
Holloman AFB, NM