Hello,
   I have an '84 Vanagon = Westfalia recently brough to the NE from San Diego.  It has  new = longblocka nd severall other parts installed by the fellows at Fast German Auto in = CA..  I have a new clutch Slave Cylinder that needs to be installed.  = There is some seam rust and a damaged rear custon bumper.  Pictures of it = befrore the bumper damage can be seen at www.geocities.com/baja/= dunes/2546.  What I'm looking for is a trade for a weekender package vanagon with a 2.1.  I don't need the pop top and kitchen stuff but would like = someone who would use it to get it.  I will consider an even trade or if = someone outright buys it, if the price is right.  I live in Troy, NY and = the camper is being stored for the winter at my parents in Saratoga Springs, = NY.  If you have questions please email me or AOL Instant Message at = jyaz2.

Jason = Yasment