Check wiring at back of switch. Then = trace wiring to fan-you'll be looking for loose wiring.
If nothing = could be the fan
GerryR
-----Original = Message-----
From: Marshall Ruskin <mruskin@PANGEA.CA>
To: = vanagon@VANAGON.COM <vanagon@VANAGON.COM>
Dat= e: Sunday, December 06, 1998 4:29 PM
Subject: The third = time: oh No! I'm In Winnipeg and My Defrost Fan Won't = Work

Hi Again readers ( I think I finally got the posting right this = time!)!

Guess what - I start my Van, and my fan works OK. = Within 5 Min., it cuts out.

Sometimes it doesn't even work when I = start the van. It wouldn't be that annoying except for the fact that I can't = see where I'm going for all the frost.

And, it is now cold (-20 C.) to stick my head out like a = doggie to see where I'm going.
Anybody have a solution or idea as to what the likely culprit is?

Thanks,

Marshall Ruskin
84 Westy