Hi Everybody!

Here is my problem of the day:

My passenger seat is really tough to = rotate around. The thing is, it has to be rotated with a person (my wife) = seated in it.

Background: We bought the Westy = becuase it is the ONLY stock van (that we know of) where a person in a wheelchair can = use it without having to raise the roof or lower the floor.

Besides, It's something I've always = wanted ( I digress)

Anyhow, she tranfers into the = passenger seat from her wheelchair, and then we rotate the seat around untill it locks. = Not easy!

I'm afraid if I use a heavy grease, = it will get over everything.

What do you think?

Thanks in advance;

Happy Holidays!

Marshall Ruskin