-----Original = Message-----
From: Marshall Ruskin <mruskin@PANGEA.CA>
To: = vanagon@VANAGON.COM <vanagon@VANAGON.COM>
Dat= e: Tuesday, December 08, 1998 12:07 AM
Subject: Is there = a "best way" to loosen up passenger seat 's "rotation"?

Hi Everybody!

Here is my problem of the day:

My passenger seat is really = tough to rotate around. The thing is, it has to be rotated with a person (my wife) = seated in it.

Background: We bought the Westy = becuase it is the ONLY stock van (that we know of) where a person in a = wheelchair can use it without having to raise the roof or lower the = floor.

Besides, It's something I've = always wanted ( I digress)

Anyhow, she tranfers into the = passenger seat from her wheelchair, and then we rotate the seat around untill it = locks. Not easy!

I'm afraid if I use a heavy = grease, it will get over everything.

What do you think?

Thanks in advance;

Happy Holidays!

Marshall Ruskin