Is this your normal experience with a tune-up?

Bosch Plugs $13.00
Dist Cap $11.20
Ign rotor $9.20
Air Filter $13.55
Fuel Filter $9.95

total Parts $58.30

tuneup Labour $69.95
adjust throttle "switches" and free butterfly valves = $65.50

I spent $256.00 yesterday on a tune up and cleaning of my throttle body!
Taxes were $31.44.

Now my van surges worse than ever! = The rate is aproximately 1/2 to 1 Hz! I'm afraid it's going to blow the = transmission it's hitting on and off so hard.

The service guys say "put some gas-line anti-freeze in - there = are a lot of problems with moisture". (I live in Winnipeg Canada)

Is he right? When I took my van from the heated garage it worked beautifully as I drove it home. Today, it just slowly skips down the = street. Sometimes, the surging will go away for a while and I can pick up some = speed. However, even with the speed the  engine seems to be really = rough.

I looked in my tailpipe for soot, but I didn't find any (looking = for evidence of O2 sensor issues)

Is it my airflow box needing the = capacitor? (or replacement)

It seems to me that after such a major tuneup, I should not have = these issues any more.

Any help would really be appreciated I can't affort this to go = on - I have to go 700 KM up north over Christmas.

Thanks again

Marshall Ruskin
84 Westy (being very bad lately)