Hi all,
Had a big day trip planned for = tomorrow, now on hold.  Seems that this afternoon when I went to start my 91 Syncro, = battery dead.  Jump started the rig no problem but can't seem to figure out = what is draining the battery.  Seems that the red positive cable going to = the ignition/fuse area must be grounding somewhere - I put my ohm meter on = it and a ground and have nearly a direct connection.  When I put my DC = voltmeter between the battery ground and the ground cable I show 12 volts.  = Starter cable shows no direct ground.  Pulled all the fuses with the wife = holding my voltmeter but no change.  Anyone have any good ideas?  I = don't see any obvious shorts following this ignition cable either but of course, = got dark on me while I tried.  Any suggestions of likely culprits would be appreciated.

Jim
91 Syncro AW