-----Original = Message-----
From: Marshall Ruskin <mruskin@PANGEA.CA>
To: = vanagon@VANAGON.COM <vanagon@VANAGON.COM>
Dat= e: Tuesday, January 05, 1999 12:45 AM
Subject: Machining = Cylinder Heads a Viable Solutuion to Wasserboxer = Problem?

Dear Readers:

Is it possible to repair the = Wasserboxer head problem by machining flat the head surface?

I am wondering if this is the type of thing a = local machine or head-repair shop could do.

I did search the archives for this topic, with = no hits. I guess I used the wrong keywords, as I am certain that this topic = must have been visited before.

Thank you in advance.

Freezing In Winnipeg.

Marshall Ruskin
84 Westy (with a battery blanket, ahhhh)