Hello Folks,

Many of the people at work know that I drive a = Vanagon.  The are always telling me stories about ones thaey have = seen
Well for the past few days My boss and a couple of = other folks have been telling me that they have been seeing  a
blue and white Vanagon on I-91 North  in Connecticut.  Spotted just North of New Haven.  They say it = has a small stack comming
out of it and it appears to burning a woodstove as = it cruses along.  Also has a Buffalo Bills bumper sticker on it.

Is this a list member?  Hello out = there?

One sighting included a close up encounter to see if = it was indeed a woodstove,  reports of a "smell" from the = back.
Could it be a Diesel?
Thanks Folks

and I enjoy the list!!

Paulc