I read in a = recent Autoweek magazine that Daimler-Chrysler was going to start selling the european = spec Dodge Caravan in the US with a 2.5liter TDI and a 5-speed = transaxle.  Being the owner of a '98 Jetta TDI with 23k on the odometer already, I'm in = love with this technology.  I love the Eurovan's design and if they imported = the TDI model one would be in my driveway in an instant.  DC = (Daimler-Chrysler) is listening to what the public wants and if VW doesn't get on the ball = soon is going to loose much of it's rapidly reclaimed customer base.
    The TDI is truly = amazing technology.  It was -10F/ -23.3C and the engine started and ran = with problems.
    Maybe if I total = the Jetta I can buy it back and transplant the TDI into my '84 Westy. Hhhmmmm........

Jason M. Yasment
'98 Jetta TDI
'84 Westfalia