Hi Volks:

Thre has been a great deal = of interest raised regarding the tentatively planned gathering of Westies in = Winnipeg, for the Winnipeg Folk Festival.

Now, for those that want to get a "feel" for the event, I have the link for last years event, = which you should find interesting, to say the least: www.wpgfolkfest.mb.ca

I have emailed the organizers asking for the dates = for this years event. BTW: with the low Canadian dollar, this is a very = inexpensive holiday for the whole family, and will be a lot of fun!

BTW Pt.2: Our summers are really nice, sunny, dry = (usually) and hot. Lots of swimming and fishing as we have >100,000 lakes = (sorry Minnesota!)

So, if you are interested, or have questions, please = do email me, as I love to get email!

Marshall Ruskin
84 Westy