I have got tell = somebody.  So why not first my Vanagon list buddies?  I have been doing a ground = up, down to the last washer restoration of my 1963 Type 1 sedan for the last 5 years!  I started it up and drove it for the first time last = night.  Damn it was great and I will never do another one again.  Too easy = to get carried away.  It is all German Stock with the exception of a = super built 1776 and a close ratio transmission.  I blue printed and balanced = the engine with some head work, Dellortos and exhaust stuff.  It = tipped the dyno at 122 horsepower.  (This way I can tow my Vanagon home next = time it dies somewhere!!)  Just have to dial in the wheel alignment and = few other little details and I will be good to go.  It is Turkis with = white/gray interior.

Smiles,

David
'65 VW = sedan
'87 = Syncro