Hello Folks
This is my first mail, I'm a new = member.--- From Sweden

Have anyone got a cross-list = (referencelist) for Oil-filter partnumber, so we can purchase a oilfilter w. the correct specification to our Vanagon without paying the fantasy charged by our local VW-dealer-?
Same thing for = air-filter.. but I guess chances are slim to find anything else but VW that will = fit..
I have searched the = webb... and found nothing.

Our Vanagon -87 w. 1,9 l watercooled should have VW = oilfilter 070 115 561 at appr. 15 USD
Like VW = p/n 070 115 561 = MANN ?? ?? = FRAM XX XX = PUROLATOR  ¤¤ = && ###

Have just made a complete engine overhaul = , 900 USD for the parts alone... keept the old heads.
After starting up I made the first = oilchange (but not the filter) after just 10 minuts = running.....new for me but,  this is as advised by new = lubrication science for very good reasons.

Robert

wenzin@mail.bip.net
<= /BODY>