Westy Gourmets,
For exhaustive recipes for cooking in the engine compartment, check out a book entitled "Manifold Destiny" found in the cooking section of your FLBS.
Larry

Ian Cameron wrote:

At 09:05 PM 1/26/99 -0500, Robert A. Alexander wrote:
>Trevor - Uh, you know we have a fairly nice "oven" sitting back there in
>the back of our Vanagons!

That's an interesting idea.  Long ago when I was young we used to cook hot
dogs and other items during sports car rallys, but it never occured to me
to use the van.  We used to put the food on the exhaust manifold - where
would you put it on an air cooled Westy?