Jim Davis' report on Randy Bergum's H4 low beam headlight = replacement assemblies has me very interested.

What about those white plastic mounting pieces?  Any = reasonable chance of including them in your kit?

If there is a whole flock of orders, would there be a downward = adjustment in the kit price?

Note: the URL for further info has an upper case H for = headlights.  I tried without success to access it with a lower case = h.    http://members.aol= .com/jmdavi/Headlights.html
All interested Listees should check out this URL as it has full = pictures and descriptions.

It seems to me that Randy has done a great job which can benefit = all of us.

Budd Premack
86 Syncro, = 84 GL, 73 Super
Minneapolis, MN (Land of Frozen = Waters)