Maurizio,

I just looked at your web page. It's great. I bookmarked it, and will be checking back for future updates.

Great job,

Ron Semko
1984 Vanagon w?Weekender package and 200,000 plus miles
1978 300D with 300,000 plus miles

Maurizio Penna wrote:

 Hello everyone, My VANAGON web site is finally on line: http://www.magi.com/~penna/index.shtml It is the start of a collection of as many different Vanagons as I can find in my travels and my web surfing. If anyone gets a chance to look at the web site, check out the "Vanagon with different luggage rack" in the "Campers" section.  Has anyone ever seen a luggage rack like that on a Vanagon?  Is it a custom job and/or is it an attempt to make it more aerodynamic? Maurizio Penna86 Westy