You have a point about the Bentley = Manuals.. But.. What about the Library... They usuallt have a bentley Manual in = their Refrence section and you are allowed to make copies of their pages, as = they dont let you check it out...??

Just my 2 cents and no offense and I = think all of that deal over that Vanagons of the world website is too much.. I = mean. geez.. they are just pictures and I would be proud to have a Picture of = my 85 Vanagon GL on there! but no offense to anyone and I dont want to start = any flames..

Later!
     Jason