First off, I am relatively new to = the list, and look forward to checking my e-mail daily (usually more often) .  = Secondly, I really hesitate to pose the below suggestion/question for fear that I = may experience what others have experienced (i.e. flame wars) for posing = what appeared to be a harmless question.  But here = goes!

Has a onetime list administration = fee of approximately $20 for current and future list members ever been considered?  This would give the list administrator purchasing = power when the need arises (such as repairing or upgrading), without having to pass = around a collection hat if and when needed.  To ensure that people are not = deterred by this fee, a one month trial period could be offered before committing to the list.  Just a thought!

This is just a question and/or = suggestion so please don't slam me if this has been discussed to death in my = "pre-list member life".

BTW, how was Gerry purchased to begin = with?

Cam Murphy
84 Westy
Canadian Forces
Geilenkirchen, Germany